Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why not...

since everyone else is doing it (I am resorting back to my teenage rationality). Actually, I am excited to come across this little list and so many of my friends have sent me so I thought it would be fun to respond. Here goes:

1. What time did you get up this morning? I got out of my bed at 6:35 yet I cheated and went into Kadan’s bed to cuddle for 20 more minutes.
2. Diamond or pearls? Diamonds – no matter the shape as long as they sparkle I LOVE it.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Spiderwick Chronicles with my Mom and Harrison while I was in Arizona.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Extreme Makeover Home Edition, American Idol and Bones
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Eggs over-medium and orange juice
6. What is your middle name?Jensen – I love having my maiden name as my middle name.
7. What food do you dislike? Tomatoes – I call them the devil’s food since they are tempting on the outside and totally DISCUSTING on the inside.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Mindy Gledhill for those relaxing times and Dave’s Before Braille promotional CD for the crazy times.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Black GMC Denali – it most definitely has to be BLACK
10. Favorite sandwich?Blacked Turkey Breast with avocados and cheese on Rye but it must be melted.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Unkindness, Intolerance
12. Favorite item of clothing? My dresses from Ann Taylor 13. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?If money was no object, I would go on a 180 day cruise around the world – yep, I have outrageous dreams!
14. Favorite brand of clothing?Gap due to the one stop shopping for the whole family.
15. Where would you retire to? I am already retired (he, he) from working out of the home that is. But if you don’t count that – in Scottsdale, AZ
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 34th on 7/7/2007 – Ian threw me a surprise party.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball, esp. when Ian or the kids are playing.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? AZ
19. Person you expect to send it back first?I have no idea
20. When is your birthday? July 7th – I have the best birthday year 7/7/73
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both – I love to stay up late but if I love to get up in the early morning to go running. That is why I LOVE naps!!!!!!
22. What is your shoe size? 9 after I had my 4 kids. Before that I was an 8.
23. Pets? Nope – just kids
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? We are moving back to AZ in less than 3 months.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom or the President of the United States (bummer that I might not be the first woman President)
26. How are you today? Wonderful.
27. What is your favorite candy? Peanut M&M’s
28. What is your favorite flower? Peonies and Gerber daisies
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Any day that I can have a lazy day and hang with the kids
30. What is your full name? Jennifer Jensen Brimhall
31. What are you listening to right now?Bo little chatter and King Friday singing a song on Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood.
32. What did you eat last Night? A yucky hamburger from McDonald’s – gotta love those $1.50 Happy Meal Family Nites on Tuesday.
33. Do you wish on Shooting stars? Most definitely.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue because it is one of the colors that children would always chose when they are drawing the sky or a rainbow or the ocean.
35. How is the weather right now? It’s March in Michigan – of course it is cold, gray and drizzly
36. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Tia inviting Addy to come over and play with Zack
37. Favorite soft drink?
Henry Weinherts Root beer -- yum
38. Favorite restaurant? Anything Mexican3
9. Hair color? Brown – bummer.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? All my stuffed animals and dolls – I couldn’t have a favorite since it would hurt their feelings.
41. Summer or winter? Definitely summer – so I can go water skiing and play outside.
42. Hugs or Kisses? BOTH!!! You can’t have one without the other.
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? All types of CHOCOLATE!
44. Coffee or Tea? Neither – I would choose Stephen’s Hot Chocolate
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure
46. The last time you cried? A week ago Saturday. My Mom, Harrison and I were laughing so hard that we cried.
47. What is under your bed? My guitar – I definitely need to get it out and practice
48. What did you do last night? Went to Karate with the 3 older kids then rushed to Scouts (I am the Bobcat Den Leader).
49. What are you afraid of? Death – having my family members die, esp. my children.
50. Salty or Sweet? Salty
51. How many keys on your key ring? 1 – I don’t even have a home key
52. How many years at your current job? Which one? PT – 10 years, ATSU – 6 years, UOP – 7 Years and best of all MOM – 9 years
53. Favorite day of the week? Friday – this is when we have Family Fun Night where we pull out the hide-a-bed, eat popcorn and watch movies as a family.
54. How many towns/ suburbs have you lived in? Please name them.There are just too many – but I like it that way. Here goes:
Columbia, South Carolina – where I was born
Emmett, Idaho
Provo, Utah
Sandy, Utah
Murray, Utah
Then back to Columbia, South Carolina
Garden City, South Carolina
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Mesa, Arizona
Salt Lake City, Utah then back to
Murray, Murray Utah then back to
Mesa, Arizona
St. Clair Shores, MI and pretty soon
Pinetop, Arizona
55. Do you make friends easily?
I hope so – I just love people.
56. How many people will you send this too?Not sure – I am going to post it on my blog and reply to those that I have already sent it to me.
57. How many will respond? Who knows? Lots of my family and friends have already filled it out.

No comments: