Monday, March 10, 2008

I should be grading but...

I just had to complete this list instead (anything can distract me from grading hundreds of papers). Here is a fun list that was sent to me a while ago and I just got around to completing it:

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friends: My family and All my gals
C - Cake or Pie: Can I say both? I always have enough room for dessert!
D - Day of choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: Peanut M&M’s – they are a great pick me up
F - Favorite Color: Blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither -- if it is not sour or chocolate there is no need to eat it.
H - Hometown: this is a hard one but I would have to say Mesa, Arizona
I - Indulgence(s): Anything chocolate and midnight TV watching when all the rest of the family is asleep. This is when I catch up on Extreme Makeover Home Edition and American Idol.
J - January or July: July - July of course – it is my birthday month
K - Kids: 2 rambunctious boys & 2 girly girls
L - Life is incomplete without: My family and the Gospel
M - Marriage Date: May 14, 1994
N - Number of Siblings: 3 sisters & 1 very lucky brother
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges (if I don’t have to peal them)
P - Phobias or Fears: heights and eating tomatoes
Q - Quotes: “Life just isn’t to be endured, it is to be enjoyed!” – Gordon B. Hinckley (I just saw this quote on Holly’s blog and LOVE it)
R - Reason to smile: Getting a bouquet of freshly picked dandelions from my kids.
S - Season: Fall in Michigan – those leaves are just too beautiful.
T - Tag Three Friends/Family: Only 3? That's not fair. So I will tag anyone who wants to complete this fun list. BTW, is that cheating?
U - Unknown fact about me: I have always wanted to be a country music singer.
V - Very favorite store: Target – of COURSE!
W - Worst habit: Stacking – when I am too busy to clean I just stack.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound – especially when I am looking at a little baby in a mommy’s tummy.
Y - Your favorite food: Anything Mexican
Z - Zodiac: Cancer

No comments: