Friday, July 3, 2009

My absolutely beautiful Nanny....

Now, I must be a little prejudice about her -- but my Nanny is the most BEAUTIFUL great-grandma in the whole world. She has more energy, more spunk, and more southern charm than any woman that I know. You just have to hear her talk in her sweet southern accent.
(btw -- I want to inherit this painting but I may have to arm wrestle my Aunt Bobby for it)

It was such a joy to spend time with her when we were in Columbia. She was so sweet to Hunter. She just sat there nodding and smiling, asking him tons of questions as he talked all about our Jensen reunion (and you know that when Hunter gets started -- he can talk for hours). She welcomed all his hugs and gave him tons of kisses. Now, this is the perfect type of Great-Grandma for Hunter. He just melted with her around. I love you Nanny -- thank you for these tender moments.

No comments: