Friday, July 3, 2009

Isn't she the MOST beautiful BABY in the WHOLE world?

Ha, Ha, Ha!
Aren't these the worst? Addy used to make this face when she was sitting in the high chair. Tia and I would get such a kick out of it and would be laughing so hard that she would do it over and over and over again. Thank goodness this little silly face grew up to be this little silly face
Now, just one more just because I am going down memory lane today. This is a trip that we took to the White Mountains during medical school. Tia had a little bun in the oven (Jake). As the boys fished, Tia and I got lost for hours. It was such a blast!

2 comments:

The Amayesings said...

I'm so glad to see those pics of Addy. That was SOOOOO funny!!! I remember your concern for her as you snapped the pics like how awful and hopefully she will grow out of that phase. ;) I told you she would and now look at how beautiful!!!

Now, you are SOOOO grounded for putting that hideous pic of me on your blog. Can you say 'granny glasses'? Couldn't have been more homely. But little Espen and his daddy look cute--and so YOUNG! Wow. Where does the time go? Great memories!!!

Robyn said...

Those are such hilarious pictures! Sorry, Tia...that includes yours. It's funny how fast fashion changes. :)