Friday, June 6, 2008

Backyard play during lazy spring days...

are what life as a child is all about. I was making dinner and heard lots of giggles from my 4 littles ones coming from the backyard -- that sound is the happiest sound a mother can hear. I put the food aside so I could witness all the fun. They were each taking turns playing who was "it" during tag. Hunter, then Kadan, then Addy, then Bo. When it was Bo's turn they all pretended that she was so fast that they could not catch her. Then they fell "exhausted" in pile laughing so hard. I just love my kids!








3 comments:

The Amayesings said...

CUTE pics!

Lisa said...

What cute boys they both look like Ian. Excited to have you back home soon!!!

Stephanie Ewell said...

Your family has grown up so much and the kids are beautiful!