Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just LOVIN' this new line from...

Skout (the company that takes old and recycled linens and makes amazing furniture). She just sent me over this wonderful line and I love it!!! We are also working on some custom designs just for Comfort and I am so excited. I just have to get all my creative juices flowing and come up with something spectacular. Maybe a really cool tufted headboard or some great upholstered coffee tables/benches. If you have any fun ideas -- I am definitely open. (BTW -- Tia, this line would look awesome in your house esp. in your living room with that awesome extra deep sofa and most totally cool PB entertainment center).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am lovin the armchairs in the first picture- i am wondering if they could possibly stay clean in my home. :)

The Amayesings said...

I love the wingbacks and the club chair w/the splash of red. Very cool!