Thursday, November 20, 2008

Catching up on some soccer moments...

this year. The boys had a blast in soccer. Kadan says that soccer and football are now his favorite sports. Hunter chose tennis and football but says he still likes all sports like soccer and tennis (just like Hunter to make sure that nothing is left out). Kadan was Mr. Striker -- scoring at least 1/2 of the goals each game. Hunter was defense extraordinaire -- it was nice to see him being more aggressive and stopping the forward from scoring.This picture tells it all -- my aggressive, stop-at-nothing son!Kadan made sure that I got a picture of him making a goal. He would look up and me and say "mom, take a picture. I am going to get a goal now." And so he did.Of course, after his excellent shot, he had to turn and show me how many goals he had already.After the game, the kids' favorite part was going under the tunnel.Kadan with his excellent coach.

Hunter with some of his team -- The Red Ninjas.Hunter handled the ball so well this last game and almost got a goal. Nice job buddy!

2 comments:

The Amayesings said...

AWESOME pics. LOVE the first one of Kadan! You're so good at shooting them in the moment. One day I'll have a camara that allows me to get some good ones. Good job, boys!

NatalieHemingway said...

Way to go Hunter and Kadan!