Thursday, April 17, 2008

She is just totally amazing...

my little Addy May. Today we were eating lunch with our friends and the conversation turned to the children's favorites. My friend Amy said that she was asking her son his favorites, like the color green, the movie Spider Man 3, etc. She then asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. He proudly said, "I teacher, because I want to be smart." I then turned to Addy and asked, "Addy, what to you want to be when you grow up?" I expected her to say a doctor, a dancer or a teacher but to my surprise she said, "A mom." That was the BEST answer ever since being a mom is the greatest gift and requires the most love, smarts, patience, and humor than any job in the whole world. I just love her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Glad your back to the blogging world. I love seeing pictures of your gorgeous kids. And your right - Mom's have the best/hardest job ever. (I never would have thought growing up. My mom made it look so easy)

MOVE to Queen Creek!