Thursday, January 1, 2009

My last child to have their first....

haircut -- my shaggy little Bo. She was so excited but I was having mixed feeling. I knew she needed one but this is going be one of the last of the 1st that I will be able to experience with her (and with my other children for that matter). Why can't they stay young forever? But Bo was all about the salon and getting a new stylish hairdo. Even waiting for over 2 hours to get the haircut did not phase her. She looked through the books to pick out what hair style she wanted -- I just HAD to laugh. I had to take some before and afters. I must admit, I am still not sure if I like the bangs but she sure looks cute nonetheless.

BEFORE

DURING
AFTER

3 comments:

mechan said...

I love the orange in her hair I have purple in mine soon I am have a blue one put in

The Kalcichs said...

She is so adorable! I'm jealous of all that hair.

Courtney said...

At first glance, I thought "wow! She looks like Ian!" But she is good mix between Addy and Kadan..I like the bangs!! Very cute!