Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I just LOVE looking for furniture companies...

if I only had clients -- ha, ha! Ian's says that I am my best client and I must agree. If I had a house large enough and an unlimited budget I would keep getting more fun things.

Now that we have been searching high and low for tons of companies we are finding such fun furniture and accessories. I just can't wait until the website it done so you all can see all the cuteness. I have TONS of favorites but am going to post a few fun ones that I thought were totally unique.

I just adore this candelabra -- it reminds me of Phantom of the Opera for some reason. I am getting one to put on my piano so I can light the candles in darkness of night and pound on the keys making eerie music (the eeriness only comes because I am a terrible piano player).




This sweet little chair x 2 is going in my breakfast nook -- I just love how simple it is and the open back. And BTW -- I am not crazy thinking that the white is going to stay white. I am going to get chair covers made (probably by my little hands and my sewing machines) -- maybe in a soft burlap (BTW -- burlap is IN and is a cheap way to decorate). And what about this crazy fun console table -- I saw it a year ago and fell in love. Now that I have a contract with the company that makes it, it is going in my bedroom as a TV stand (maybe?)I just found this chest yesterday. How snazzy is it!?! I just have no place for it but just think it is amazing.
And last but definitely not least are these beautiful antique doors that I have been eyeing for a couple of months now -- just hoping that no one will by them before I can afford them. They are going to be hung along side my dining room window in hopes to create a shutter look. What is even better about them is on the backside it is a beautiful antique blue -- I definitely am using that side.

4 comments:

The Amayesings said...

LOVe it all! I can't manage to open the excell file you sent me, but I haven't asked Russ yet. I absolutely LOVE the striped piece, but where would I put it? Maybe in the bonus room or kids room. Also, loved the comment about the eerie music!!! I miss not having a piano. Maybe this fall...

Anonymous said...

To find some more Dining Room Furniture log on to Spacify.

Anonymous said...

I love it~ Can you show us more! :)
And will you be able to ship this to Washington?

Jen B. said...

Julie, yes -- for most companies we can ship anywhere. Fun hun!